The Office of Admissions walks with students from the beginning of their admissions process into their first position after graduation. You will receive advising, support, vocational counseling, spiritual mentoring, and a friendly welcome from the Admissions team.
The Office of Admissions will provide resources and support in many aspects of your SFTS journey, including:
- Discerning your call and planning for your career in a church, non-profit, or chaplaincy setting;
- Considering adjustments to your academic program, such as change in degree or student status;
- Applying for a new or additional degree or certificate program;
- How to navigate the application process at SFTS;
- Synchronizing coursework and field education with ordination or certification processes; and
- Preparing to graduate and seeking a ministry position.
Once you enter the final year of your academic program, please schedule a time to meet with the Admissions team, so that together we can plan for your transition into your first call, residency program, or other ministry or service position. You will also want to stay in touch with the Admissions team after graduating to learn about additional resources and opportunities available to you in your ministry field.