Second cohort begins in September
As the inaugural cohort of diplomates in the SFTS Diploma in Executive Leadership Program (DELP) completes their studies, the Advanced Pastoral Studies Office continues to accept applications for the second cohort, which will begin in September, 2016. The deadline for applications is June 30.
As part of the overall APS goal of enabling innovation in the practice of ministry, DELP is a four weekend series of seminars designed for congregational program leaders, hospital spiritual care department directors, regional and national denominational staff, and pastors and other heads of staff seeking to enhance previous studies and training through exploring insights and examining tools introduced by the DELP team of scholar-practitioners:
- deeper understandings of and resources for “adaptive leadership” from a new generation of “adaptive action” leaders
- spiritual disciplines-oriented approaches to the ministry of conflict management
- “wisdom of serpents” perspectives and postures for leadership in toxic organizational systems
- Exodus-oriented leadership for movement into new and not-so-certain futures
- “shared future” orientation to leadership of congregations and church-related organizations
Additional information and application form available here, or call the APS Office at 415-451-2865, or email email@example.com.