Continuing Student Financial Aid
ALL CONTINUING DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST RE-APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (SFTS scholarships and grants and Federal Student Aid) EVERY YEAR
To re-apply all students must:
- File their FAFSA at www.fafsa.edu.gov (SFTS school code G01279)
- Complete and submit an SFTS Financial Aid Application
- Deadline for submission is April 15th
- Both FAFSA and a completed SFTS Financial Aid Application are necessary to be considered for:
- Federal Direct Loans
- SFTS Institutional Aid
- Complete a 2018-19 Financial Aid Application and return it to the SFTS Financial Aid Offices one of the following ways:
- For Federal Direct Loans
- SFTS works Financial Aid Solutions (FAS) a solid, silent partner located off sight to process award and distribute Federal Student Aid.
- SFTS FA staff are the main contacts for any student questions.
- Students who apply for Federal Direct Loans will receive an email directing them to the Regent Portal. No action is needed in Regent until email communication is received.
- Through the Regent Portal students will be able to access the following set of information:
- Status of required documents for obtaining Federal Aid
- Ability to upload required documents through system
- View and accept the Financial Aid Award Letter
The SFTS Financial Aid Office communicates with students and residents primarily via email. Important notifications and updates are also included in the West Wing Herald newsletter sent via email each Friday during the academic year. Please be sure to check email for important and time sensitive announcements.