How to View/Pay Your Bill
View and pay your bill at anytime through Populi’s student portal. Please note that tuition is due in full on the first day of the semester, regardless of when your class meets. If you live on campus, rent is due on the first of each month. The Business Office will send an email to your SFTS email address to let you know when you are able to view your charges online. Unclassified students’ (non-degree / audit) tuition is due at time of registration.
Pay My Bill
- Log into your Populi account.
- Click on the Financial tab.
- You will be able to view your balance right on the dashboard.
- To make a payment, click on the “MAKE A PAYMENT” button on the right of the screen.
- If another individual / organization is paying on your behalf, click on the “Someone else paying” link below to send the link to them.
You may also send a check to San Francisco Theological Seminary, Attn: Business Office, 105 Seminary Road, San Anselmo, CA 94960. Please make the check payable to SFTS.
Questions regarding your bill: Email the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 451-2804.
Students & Campus Life
SFTS Title IX Coordinators: San Francisco Theological Seminary’s Title IX Coordinators are Kathleen Waters (Director of Human Resources) and Scott Clark (Dean of Students). Their contact information is as follows:
email@example.com | 415-451-2819
Office: 313 Montgomery Hall
firstname.lastname@example.org | 415-451-2833
Office: 106 Montgomery Hall
Please contact the SFTS Title IX Coordinators with any complaints, concerns, or questions related to sexual discrimination, harassment, violence, and intimidation.